Thursday, November 29, 2007

Entertaining Quotes about Money

These are some entertaining quotations from various people and their thoughts regarding money. If you have any others feel free to send them to us.


"In God we trust. All others must pay cash."
(American Saying)

"I don't like money, but it quiets my nerves."
(Joe Louis)

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
(Woody Allen)

"The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets."
(John D. Rockefeller)

"Sex is like money; only too much is enough."
(John Updike)

"I don't know much about being a millionaire, but I'll bet I'd be darling at it."
(Dorothy Parker)

"If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem"
(JP Getty)

"The only way not to think about money... is to have a great deal of it."
(Edith Wharton)

"Never get deeply in debt to someone who cried at the end of Scarface."
(Robert S. Wieder)

"If you want to know what God thinks about money, just look at the people He gives it to."
(Old Irish saying)

"Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pound ought and six, result misery."
(Charles Dickens)

"If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some."
(Benjamin Franklin)

"My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income."
(Errol Flynn)

"Bart, with $10000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like... love!"
(Homer Simpson)

"The easiest way for your children to learn about money is for you not to have any."
(Katharine Whitehorn)

"Finance is the art of passing money from hand to hand until it finally disappears."
(Robert W. Sarnoff)

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
(Spike Milligan)

"A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart."
(Johnathan Swift)

No comments: